Pappy Kershenstine's Jerky in a Can of the finest shredded jerky money can buy!,Each can contains .25 oz. aka "Jerky in a Can"
Preserving meat by drying is a simple process, like pioneers did while traveling west. The process used in producing Pappy Kershenstine's Steak in a Bag is an old family recipe, adapted for large scale production. The starting point is the point of greatest difference between Pappy's Steak in a Bag and other beef jerky products because Pappy's Steak in a Bag is made from natural cut of beef, cut in fact from inside round steaks, not chopped and formed, or the ground and formed procedure to produce beef jerky. Whereas, Pappy's starts natural and stays natural throughout the process.
- Made only from selected beef inside round steak
- Using natural cuts of beef, not chopped, ground or formed
- Sliced into strips and cured in a Pappy's’ famous Spice Solution
- Sprinkled lightly with Pappy’s Famous Seasoning for that great flavor
- Hickory smoked in a jerky smoker
- All natural ingredients.
- A 70% shrinkage from the raw state to the finished product.
Steak in a Can Beef Jerky .25 oz
- Product Code: C001
- Availability: In Stock
- 2 or more $3.25
- 4 or more $2.80
- 6 or more $2.60
- 10 or more $2.50
Payments processed securely by:
CONVERGE PAYMENT SYSTEMS